Try Me Free campaign Terms and Conditions
Visit 9ninebrand.com/trymefree to tell us why you dislike 9NINE Super Seeds to Claim your money back.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
PROMOTER: 9Brand Foods Limited, 9Barn, Rake Lane, Chester, CH4 9JN
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
In the event that you do not like the 9NINE product, follow these terms and conditions to apply for a refund.
This promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) & Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years and over only. Excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
Internet access required.
Promotional Period: Promotion applies to purchases of promotional packs from 01.05.17 to 01.06.18 only. Claims for money back offer must be made within 4 weeks of purchase of product within the promotional period.
Entry or offer limited to one single claim per person per household, despite which flavour variant is purchased
Entrants can enter the promotion via the website www.9ninebrand.com/trymefree
Try Me Free
- All claims must include the original itemised till receipt dated within the promotional purchase period 01.05.17 – 01 06.18-, the original promotional sticker label from the promotional 9NINE Super Seeds pack, a minimum of 50 word statement outlining why you did not, like the 9NINE product or how you could help us to make the product better.
- To claim your money back press; ‘Money Back Please’ button
- Provide contact information, first name, last name, genuine email address, full address and country of residence
- Upload the receipt and promotional sticker in JPEG, PNG, PDF or GIF format
- Complete in a minimum of 50 words why you did not, like the 9NINE product or how you could help us to make the product better
- Complete bank details in order to claim back the money
- Press ‘claim money back’ button to submit
Failure to include any of these will render the claim invalid.
Only original promotional stickers found on promotional packs and original itemised till receipts will be accepted. The promoter reserves the right to request these original items to be posted in for validity reasons if required.
Claims must be made within 4 weeks of the date of the original itemised till receipt which must show a purchase of the product within the promotional period.
No claim will be accepted after 01.06.18
- The refund will be made to the value shown for the 9NINE Super Seed purchase on the original itemised till receipt to a maximum value of £2.50. For Ireland and claims made in Euros the refund will be that on the original till receipt up to a maximum value in Euros of that equivalent to the GBR Pound Sterling rate, based on the exchange rate at the time of reimbursement will apply.
- Claims will be validated prior to transfer and an email will be send to the claimant advising when the payment will be processed.
- This promotion is only valid on promotional packs of 9NINE Super Seed bars only. Promotional packs are those containing promotional stickers, which can only be found on the following packs 9NINE multipacks in selected stores only:
Original Carob and hemp seed 4x40g
Double Cocoa Raspberry 4x40g
Carob, Raspberry & Chia Seed 4x40g
Peanut & Pumpkin 4x40g
Pumpkin & Sunflower Seed 4x40g
Almond & Sesame Seed 4x40g
Breakfast Peanut & Raisin 3x50g
Breakfast Almond & Raspberry 3x50g
Breakfast Apricot & Strawberry 3x50g
Original, Carob & Hemp Seed 3x40g
Carob, Apricot & Hemp Seed 3 x 40g
Almond & Sesame Seed 3x40g
Peanut & Pumpkin Seed 3x40g
Pumpkin & Sunflower Seed 3x40g
Breakfast Cashew & Cocoa 3x50g
- Allow 28 days for delivery of refund.
- Claims, which are not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions, will be rejected.
- No bulk claims, from agents, third parties, syndicates, organized groups or claims automatically generated by a computer, programme, application, script or any automatic method will be accepted. Any person trying to circumvent this condition by any method, including but not limited to using multiple identities or e-mail accounts, or claims submitted on behalf of other people will be disqualified along with all claims from associated accounts. Only genuine valid claims will be considered.
- The Promoter and any third-party adjudicator shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against such fraudulent or invalid entries including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a entrant and their entries
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or the spirit of the promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, refuse to process a claim. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be final and binding.
- In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to make any changes to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value, to cancel or amend the promotion, or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the relevant country law and by agreeing to these terms and conditions entrants irrevocably agree that the English and Welsh or Irish Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Promotion.
- The Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures. Neither can the Promoter be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any of the third parties involved in this promotion, although the Promoter will always endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure.
- Claimants details will be used for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and the delivery of the refund only.