Last updated: [15/02/17]
This website is operated by 9BrandFoods Ltd (“we” or “us” or “our“).
This Cookies Policy tells you what cookies we use on www.9NINEBRAND.com (the “Website“) this Website and the function of these cookies.
Please read this Cookies Policy carefully before you use this Website. It contains important information on your legal rights and obligations.
This Cookies Policy forms a part of the Website Terms and Conditions.
If the settings on your web browser are set to accept cookies, by using the Website you accept this Cookies Policy and you consent to us using the cookies in this Website in the manner explained in this Cookies Policy.
If you do not agree to this Cookies Policy, please do not use our Website.
- Changes to this Cookies Policy
We may revise and update this Cookies Policy at any time and will indicate at the top of this page when this Cookies Policy was last revised. Please periodically review the Cookies Policy, as your continued use of our Website indicates your agreement with any changes that we make.
- What are cookies and how do they benefit me?
- Cookies allow us to enable many functions of the Website to ensure its smooth operation. The text below should help explain what cookies we use and what the implications of usage are.
- Our cookies help to:
- make our Website work as you’d expect
- remember your settings during and between visits
- improve the speed/security of the Website
- make our special offers more relevant to you
More information about our cookies
- allowing you to sign up to our mailing list
- remembering if we have already asked you certain questions
- One of the cookies we use is essential for parts of our Website to operate and have already been set. You may delete and block all cookies from our Website, but please be aware that restricting or deleting cookies may impact on the functionality of our Website and your ability to use our Website.
- If you wish to prevent these cookies being set please do not use our Website.
- Improving our Website – Anonymous Visitor Analytics
- We use the software package known as Google Analytics to do this. You can opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics
- We’d prefer you didn’t turn these cookies off as this data is seriously helpful to us in improving our Website.
- Cookies set by third parties
- home, basket, account and checkout pages
- other embedded content.
- Disabling these cookies will likely break some of the functions offered by these third parties
- You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. The Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively you can visit http://www.attacat.co.uk/resources/cookies/how-to-ban or www.allaboutcookies.org which provide general information about cookies and how you can manage cookies on your computer.
- To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our and a large proportion of the world’s websites, as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
- It may be that if you have concerns around cookies they in fact relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
- A full list of our website cookies
Here is complete list of our cookies:
- [Google Analytics]
- [Piwik Analytics]
- _ _utma
- _ _utmb
- _ _utmc
- _ _utmt
- _ _utmz
- Granting us permission to process your information
The protection of your privacy in the processing of your personal information is an important concern to us and any personal information collected during visits to our Website or otherwise is processed by us according to the legal provisions of applicable data privacy and data protection legislation.
- Collection of your personal information
- We may collect and process data about you when you visit our Website or through other channels. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- information provided when you fill in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you sign up to our mailing list, when you purchase a product, when you enter competitions and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, payment details, e-mail address and phone number.
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call any of our contact numbers.
- Use and storage of your personal information
- We will use personal information provided by you or gathered by us for the following purposes:
- to host and administer our Website, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to send you reminders about particular matters in relation to the Website;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide you with information that you request from us and to keep a record of the information which you have been provided;
- where you have indicated your acceptance, to inform you about our latest promotions and/or specific products and services that we think might be of interest to you;
- where you have indicated your acceptance, providing you with information on third parties and any goods or services they provide that may be of interest to you;
- to update our records;
- to send you our newsletter or other mailings you choose to receive;
- to analyse trends and profiles, including in relation to usage of the Website;
- to notify you about changes to our Website and/or business;
- for other purposes clearly stated on the page or other method in which you provide your information to us; and
- as necessary for you to enjoy the benefits associated with use of our Website.
- Sharing of your personal information
- 5.1 We may share your personal information with third parties in the following ways:
- we sometimes use third parties to process personal information on our behalf. For example, we may use third parties to maintain our IT systems. Where we use third parties to process your personal information, we will ensure that they have adequate security measures in place to safeguard your personal information;
- where you have indicated your acceptance, we may share your personal information with third parties who may contact you directly in relation to goods or services which may be of interest to you;
- we will release your personal information to others when you have given your consent to that release;
- we may give information we hold about you to third parties as part of the process of selling one or more of our businesses; and
- in some circumstances we may transfer your personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area, where data protection safeguards are not as high as they are in the UK. If this occurs we will ensure that adequate measures are taken to protect your personal information.
- Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. All electronic transactions entered into via our Website will be protected by 128bit encryption technology. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our Website).
- Other disclosures of your personal information
We may disclose your personal details: (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law; (b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); or (d) following any other request from a duly authorized competent body (including in respect of criminal and civil matters) if we believe that the disclosure is required by law or is reasonably necessary to protect the values and objectives of our Website or other users
When you are a visitor to our Website we will track your use of our Website by using cookies. Please see our Cookies Policy for more information.
- You may instruct us to provide you with a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will ask for confirmation of appropriate evidence of your identity before we disclose any personal information and may charge a £10 administration fee to process the request.Please address requests to email@example.com
- We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.