Ordering & Delivery
- We can only currently deliver orders to addresses in the UK.
- However, if you’re ordering in large quantities, we can make an exception, please let us know more about your requirements by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order three cases or more and delivery is free to the majority of our customers in the UK.
- We have to charge a small delivery fee for orders of two cases or fewer.
- We’ll let you know as soon as possible if any items are out of stock.
- Please make sure you’re there to say hello to our delivery driver, he’ll ask for a signature.
- Please allow four working days for all orders to be delivered in the UK.
- Delivery will be made by either DPD or Royal Mail.
- When you have ordered you should receive an order confirmation email.
Please pop your mobile number and email address on your account. Our courier will send you the tracking information for your order by text or email.
- Two cases or fewer: £3.00 per order (including VAT).
- Three cases or more: free delivery to all UK addresses.
- Sample Packs: free delivery to all UK addresses.
- We don’t ship outside of the UK just yet. But please do email us on email@example.com if you’re interested in placing an order and we’ll see if we can assist.
We have a super friendly team here at 9NINE HQ, so don’t hesitate to get in touch. If you need help with your order, please call our office Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm, on 01244 886169. We’re also happy to answer any questions you might have about our products and ingredients, as well as any other queries.
Our office and warehouse is closed on the following dates:
- 23rd December 2016 until the 3rd January 2017 (last day for Christmas orders will be 21st December).
- Please note no orders will be dispatched on or between these dates so please allow the usual 4 working days for delivery of your order from when our offices reopen, thank you.
- All prices and delivery charges will be as stated on the website when we accept your order.
- These prices include VAT and are in British Pounds Sterling.
- Delivery charges are shown separately.
- The delivery charge for the order is shown on the shopping basket page with your chosen products and on the order confirmation page.
- We must receive payment for the goods in full before we can despatch them.
- We accept payment via Paypal or Sagepay with Mastercard, Visa and Maestro.
- You must be the named cardholder for the card you’re using to order. By ordering with us you are confirming that you are the authorised cardholder. All payments are subject to a security check an must be authorised by the card issuer. If the card issuer does not authorise the payment, we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay in your order or non-delivery.
If you are unsatisfied with your delivery, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and one our the team will be able to look into this for you.