We love social media, keep on sharing pics of you and your 9NINE products with us!
Whether you're looking for a job or just want to keep up to date with the latest 9NINE news, check out our LinkedIn...
You can do it!
1.Think big & be specific: New Years resolutions are all about setting yourself a goal but all-to-often we either don’t bother or we make the goal unachievable. Make sure you set yourself a target that is challenging but achievable.
2. Believe in yourself: The biggest barrier to achieving success is often ourselves. If you believe you can achieve success that will ensure you commit yourself to the challenge.
3. Make sure the challenge important to you: Don’t pick a goal because everyone else is doing it. Make your goal personal, something you have always wanted to achieve.
4. Measure success: Make sure that the goal is measurable so that you can monitor your progress on a regular basis.
5. Plan, prepare and deliver: Challenges are doomed to failure if you fail to plan properly. Success is not a chance event, you must think carefully about how you are going to deliver success.
6. Time is of the essence: Big challenges don’t have to cost a lot of money but the will almost certainly require a lot of time. Make sure you have the resources to deliver success (time, money, equipment etc.) before you embark on your challenge.
7. Leave no stone unturned: Success is multi-factorial requiring the optimisation of a range of performance variables simultaneously. Construct a plan to optimise each of the areas required to deliver success.
8. Risky business: The road to success is rarely smooth. Making sure you have a plan to address any risk should they arise is of key importance. The more detailed the plan the greater your chances of success.
9. Go public: Having established your goal go public and let family, friends and colleagues know what you are aiming to achieve; a challenge shared is a challenge halved!